This is the GenRight Off Road rear floor access plate/mount for the Jeep Wrangler TJ, Jeep YJ or Jeep CJ-7 (all models 1976 to 2006). It allows you access to the top of the fuel tank (pump, electrical, hoses, vents, etc) without dropping the entire fuel tank assembly!
Simply remove the cover plate and you have full access to the top of the fuel pump module (fuel lines and electrical connections!). The outside frame is made of heavy duty 3/16 inch laser cut and formed steel.
It drops into the rear cargo area floor (after cutting a hole), which makes it level with the top of the ribs in the rear floor section. Then a 1/8 inch thick aluminum cover plate screws down with stainless steel button head allen bolts, as pictured.
- Works with factory or after market fuel tanks.
- Includes necessary mounting hardware.
- The base plate (frame) is secured in place with any bonding type silicone and pop rivets.
- Perfect for LS and other V8 conversions too!
- Installation is fairly simple: just mark where to cut, drill a 3/8 inch hole in each corner and cut the floor using a jig saw with metal cutting blade.
- Sold As: Each