Nemesis Crawler flares are the ultimate high clearance fender flares for the Jeep JK Wrangler. Utilizing the same design technology and manufacturing techniques that has made Nemesis aluminum armor famous, our Crawler flares are designed with the hardcore Jeeper in mind, providing the same level of protection as Nemesis other flares with a narrow, super high clearance design. Nemesis Crawler fender flares are a great choice for a low center of gravity style build with big tires and loads of flex!
Like other Nemesis fender flares, the Skeletos upgrade is an option. Without the Skeletos upgrade, the flare is designed to absorb the biggest impacts, keeping the factory sheet metal straight. With the Skeletos upgrade, the flare is able to withstand even more punishment, able to be used to pivot off of obstacles and take large hits, but may transfer the force to the sheet metal. The Crawler flares narrow construction creates Nemesis strongest design.
- Finish: Textured Black Powdercoat
- JK Crawler Front Flare-No Skeletos
- 2007-Current JK 2/4 Door
- Sold As Pair
- Nemesis superior contruction
- Built from high strength 3/16 inch aluminum
- Flares are provisioned with a 3/4 inch hole for Nemesis LED 3/4 inch side marker/turn signal (available for purchase)
- Formed and welded using Nemesis proprietary manufacturing techniques using hand built custom tooling
- Seamless finish
- Inspected for precision fit and finish to Nemesis high standards, fits right the first time
- Skeletos upgrade available
- Available in raw, black or textured powdercoat
- Tire coverage is minimal, check local lift laws for rules on tire coverage
Installation can be handled by the average home installer, and can be completed in three hours for the pair, using basic hand tools and a drill.