These entirely new Tube Fenders for the NEW Jeep JL are more narrow than the factory plastic flare (width), making them hug the new Jeep's curved body and better match the width of the rear tube fenders.
These tube fenders are perfect for more clearance when rock crawling through the Boulders or Trees on your favorite trail. Want to go with bigger tires? We have also opened the wheel well to better clear those new bigger tires you want to buy too.
- Unique backing plates mount under the fender, clean up exposed area at the grille.
- Backing plate also provides a new mounting location for LED side marker lights.
- Made of lightweight and durable 6061 Aluminum alloy.
- Bolts on in same location as stock flare.
- Equivalent to a 2 inch wide flare
- Bigger wheel opening (up and rearward) to prevent tire rubbing.
- 1/8 inch thick laser cut top plate will hold up out on the trail.
- Built from thick wall 1-1/2 inch diameter x .188 inch wall tubing.
- TIG Welded in a precision jig to assure a good fit.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware (some stock hardware is reused).
- Includes detailed installation instructions.
- Shipped to you with a nice brushed aluminum finish, but can be painted or Powder Coated too.
- 100 percent made in USA!
- Finish: Brushed
- Fits: 2019-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL and 2020-Current Jeep Gladiator JT
- Fenders are sold in pairs.
- Sold un-painted, but are shipped with a nice brushed aluminum finish.
- LED Side marker light kits are optional and also available (LED-1010).
- Aluminum front inner fenders (pictured) are also available (TFF-10SIF)
- Installation requires minor drilling of the factory mounting locations.
- Installation also requires cutting of some tabs and the inner fender supports too.