The Nemesis Billy Rocker for the Jeep TJ Unlimited Wrangler is the ultimate off road ready rocker system for the TJ Wrangler. Our game changing Billy Rocker system is a multi part system that provides the ultimate protection for the body of your Jeep with a minimal 80 lb total weight pentaly. The system is comprised of a 3/16 inch aluminum skin over a 3/16 inch aluminum space frame which is then attached to your Jeep using our Titan Tub Armor and your Jeep factory body mounts.
What does this mean to you? It means a total of 9/16 inch of material between the body of your LJ Wrangler and terra firma! The outer skin is the first line of defense, providing a strong, smooth surface of protection to slide over those big obstacles. Big impacts are then transferred to the space frame, which evenly distributes the load to our bombproof Titan Tub Armor and factory body mounts. By utilizing the Titan Tub armor and factory body mounts as mount points, the entire system stays high and tight to the vehicle, creating a mini boat side that gives you as much ground clearance as possible.
This is the complete Billy Rocker system, includes the Billy Rocker system as well as our Titan Tub Armor!
- Finish: Textured Black Powdercoat
- LJ Billy Rocker Kit
- 2004-2006 LJ Unlimited
- Sold As Kit
- Nemesis superior contruction
- Built from high strength 3/16 inch aluminum
- Minimal weight penalty, 40 lbs per side when combined with our Titan Tub Armor
- Formed using Nemesis proprietary manufacturing techniques using hand built custom tooling
- Inspected for precision fit and finish to Nemesis high standards, proper fit the first time
- Maximum clearance with full protection of the tub
- Sold As Kit
- For the TJ Unlimited (LJ), for the standard TJ, click here: TJ Billy Rocker Kit
- Complete Billy Rocker System, includes Billy Rockers and Titan Tub armor
- Available in raw, black or texured powdercoat
Installation can be handled by the average home installer, and can be completed in seven hours for the pair, using basic hand tools and a drill.